Head of HR (f/m/d)
Zeitraum: ab sofort
Ort: Wien, Tirol, Burgenland, Salzburg, Steiermark, Niederösterreich, Kärnten, Vorarlberg, Oberösterreich, Deutschland, Schweiz
Mindestgehalt: 60.000 pa
Jobs für Weltverbesserer*innen.
Auf einen Blick:
Head of HR (f/m/d)
Applications from people with disabilities are highly welcome.
You are a skilled and experienced HR professional searching for a challenging and highly responsible position? You are interested in international development, human rights and a workplace that makes a positive impact on society?
Head of HR (f/m/d) - Vollzeit, Teilzeit
Your future role:
In this important function you are responsible for the strategic direction of HR linked to the organisation’s objectives. You are part of the senior leadership team and an important sparring partner for the CEO, the management team as well as for HR colleagues and leaders across all countries.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leading the global HR team (7 direct reports, plus guiding & advising HR functions in 6 country offices)
- Leveraging existing HR programs within the global organisation and further development and implementation of international and local HR standards and policies
- Dealing with local and international HR enquiries, guiding and supporting operational HR tasks (e. g. labour law topics)
- Strategic personnel planning and monitoring together with the senior management team
- Recruiting of executive positions
- Conception and implementation of a new salary structure
- Responsible for topics concerning personnel and organisational development (e. g. leadership development programmes)
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion across the organization
- Senior level experience in HR management in an international environment
- General knowledge in all HR disciplines, ideally also in Diversity management
- Non-profit sector experience in a global organisation is an asset
- Familiarity with employment laws and HR-related legal requirements
- Strong leadership skills and intercultural competence
- A good communicator with a convincing personality and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in German and English
- Personal interest in international development and human rights and committed to LIGHT FOR THE WORLD’s mandate and values
The special thing about this job:
- High level of responsibility and challenging tasks
- Extremely motivated & diverse environment serving a good cause
- Commited and well-coordinated HR team
- Lots of freedom, flexibility and trust
- Good Work-Life-Balance
Your annual gross salary for this full-time position starts at EUR 60,000. Your actual remuneration depends on your educational background, your skills and experience.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application exclusively via ePunkt: online
Apply online here.