Head of Marketing and Communications (f/m)
RED NOSES International
RED NOSES bring humour and laughter to people in need of joy in ten countries. Responding to the urgent need for psychological assistance of seriously ill children in hospitals, old people in hospices, victims of accidents in rehabilitation clinics, mentally or physically handicapped people and, last but not least, refugees in camps and host communities we try to bring relief and psychosocial support with the help of humour and laughter – and actually we really do. RED NOSES International (RNI) based in Vienna is the Head Office for one of the largest clown doctor groups in the world. Currently, the following position is vacant in our team:
Head of Marketing and Communications (f/m) - Maternity Leave Replacement (30 or 38.5 hours)
We are seeking a creative, inspiring and motivated Head of Marketing and Communications to enable us to tell our compelling story. Working closely with the CEO you will play a leading role in developing our brand, growing and diversifying our audience and nurturing our relationships with stakeholders, press, and partners. Your work will ensure that we deliver against key targets in our Strategy 2022 and that our organisation continues to thrive. You will lead the Communications team, be target driven and will demonstrate exemplary creativity, entrepreneurial leadership and management skills.
- Design and implement the brand strategy to increase awareness and visibility
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategy – including international campaigns, events, online marketing, and PR
- Lead and inspire the communications team and ensure that the objectives are implemented by the team
- Work closely with our ten partner organisations and other departments within RNI to coordinate key strategic marketing and communications initiatives
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Ensure tight, clear, budgetary setting, control and regular reforecasting
- Undertake continuous analysis and evaluation of own activities and benchmark with peer landscape and global industry trends
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing and/or Communications or any related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing/Communications with a proven track record of Success, preferably in the NPO sector or related areas
- Proven experience with the NPO sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in German and English)
- Able to work at both strategic and “hands on” levels simultaneously
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player, ability to work under pressure and high level of initiative
- Positive and resilient.
- Good MS Office skills
- Offers a challenging and interesting position in in an international, dynamic and growing non-profit organization
- Offers a creative, appreciative and fun work environment
- Promotes an international and open culture welcoming diversity
- Supports learning and development
At the moment, this position is a temporary maternity leave replacement, but with an option for extension. We offer a minimum salary of EUR 3.200 gross/month (14x/year; full-time equivalent), with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter and CV directly to: Robert Hinterholzer, email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Monday, 15 January 2018.
RED NOSES International
(Bitte geben Sie bei der Bewerbung "FVA-Jobbörse" als Referenz an!)