25th to 27th of June, 2018
9am till 5pm
with Eva Aldrich (Ph.D., CFRE)
Your organization is depending on you to lead the way to fundraising success! Whether you are a new or experienced fundraiser, the keys to success are the same: great fundraising requires knowledge of key principles of ethical fundraising, solid strategy, and an ability to prioritize to get things done. This three-day course is an intensive introduction to core methods and principles of successful fundraising.
You’ll learn proven techniques in fundraising – things you can implement immediately to make your organization’s fundraising stronger – as well asstrategies for building long-term philanthropic sustainability.
You'll learn how to:
- create a fundraising plan
- develop a case for support
- understand donor behavior and motivation
- identify the best methods of fundraising for annual operating support, including multi-channel marketing using direct mail, SMS, web-based tools, and other methods
- work with major donors to secure large gifts
- set up strategies for marketing legacy giving
- and assess fundraising performance
In addition, strategies for managing competing priorities will be reviewed so that time devoted to fundraising is used efficiently and effectively in order to maximize fundraising results.
The course is designed to be interactive and combines lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises to keep participants motivated and engaged. At the end of the course, participants will be able to create, implement, and evaluate a basic fundraising plan that will poise their organizations for success.
The course will take place at Hotel & Palais Strudlhof (Pasteurgasse 1) in Vienna.
|| EUR € 1.390.-
|| EUR € 1.290.-
* Members of: Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association
Make sure to book until the 1st of May and receive the following Early-Bird discount:
|| - EUR € 60.-
** for members of Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association until May 1st 2018