19th to 20th of June, 2018 in BERLIN, Germany
in cooperation with
9am till 5pm
with Eva Aldrich (Ph.D., CFRE)
Your organization wants to gain more major donors?
Then this new course is the right one for you!
“Major Gifts: Building Your Base of Major Donors” will show you how you address the challenges in developing major gifts. After the course you will achieve new levels of success with your major gifts program.
You'll learn how to
- Use your mission to motivate volunteers
- Develop an organizational vision for major gifts
- Organize your major gift program
- Provide and cultivate leadership for your major gifts program
- Help volunteers overcome their resistance to asking for gifts
- Respond to objections in your presentation
- Define the roles of board and staff in major gift fundraising
- Manage major gifts process
- Use current research to guide your approach
- Forge leadership partnerships
What you'll receive
- Planning outlines
- Vision statement outline
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand Study Guide with background reading
The course will take place at Haus der Wirtschaft (Am Schillertheater 2) in Berlin.
|| EUR € 1.190.-
|| EUR € 1.090.-
* Members of: Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association
Make sure to book until the 1st of May and receive the following Early-Bird discount:
|| 2 days
|| - EUR € 40.-
** for members of Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association until May 1st 2018